Technical supervisor position
1. What We Can Offer
– 13th month salary, variable bonus depend on performance, annual salary review
– Annual leave days up to 21 days, additional health insurance beside compulsory insurance(BHXH-YT-TN)
– Meal allowance, Annual trip, flexible benefits, self- development scheme, training sponsorship, free parking motobike
2. Job Description
Work location: Pacific Place building – 83B Ly Thuong Kiet- Tran Hung Dao- Hoan Kiem- Hanoi
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the Technical Supervisor (TS) is primarily responsible for the maintenance of the systems / equipment to ensure smooth running of the building. He will supervise and lead a team of technicians in carrying out regular inspections, troubleshooting and repair of systems / equipment in accordance with the operational requirements
– Ensure machines are operated on time as approved schedule; maintain staff to do check list as the approved frequency; to make sure the checklist must be punctually.
– Be familiar with the function and the operation guides lines of all the machines of the building;
– Maintain the good and professional communication with other department and the Tenants in order to provide the good and professional customer services care to tenants.
– Conduct and execute the in-house maintenance works as assigned, to coordinate and supervise the maintenance services to be done by the outside contractor,
– Record the consumption of the building and tenant’s utilities usages daily and monthly as assigned; must be punctually for each time of recording every time.
– Be familiar with the Company and Building rules and regulations, especially Tenant Fit out guide and Tenant handbook; in order to control and supervise the contractors are working in the building to comply with the safety rules have been set.
– Familiar with all emergencies cases of the building and respond quickly to any emergency situations.
– Perform and/or oversee electrical and plumbing repair and troubleshooting; perform maintenance, testing and supervision of the relevant safety authority for equipment required the routine safety inspection or environmental protection like elevators, chillers, anti-lighting system and sewage testing plant…
– Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend equipment/service upgrades;
– Always assist and support staff to fulfill the jobs smoothly.
– Can do report in writing to Chief Engineer as required.
– Do other jobs as required.
3. Job Requirements
– Graduated from Technical School or Vocational School of electricity and HVAC files.
– Minimum of 2 year experiences in building operations, engineering and equipment and systems maintenance; at the equivalent position or above.
– Strong customer service, communication and computer skills.
– Can speak and write English is preferred.
– Can use the normal Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point and AutoCAD)
Nguyen Thi Hong
Phone: 0249460303 (ext 302)